Wednesday 2 July 2014

The flight

Okay. This is a 7-8 hour flight, so I've got soooo much to tell. Or.. Wait.. What?


I got the seat 26G, and aisle seat in the middle. The layout of this plane is three-four-three. So I got an aisle seat in the middle section, beside some, they told me, Korean guys. Weird thing is, that he just started speaking Korean to me? Like? What?! For once: I'm white and then: we're going to china - why should I speak Korean? If anything I should speak chinese. And I do speak some chinese ;)

Anyways..  Really shy guys and it took them all their courage to ask me if I wanted to switch seats with their last friend, who'd gotten a middle seat in the three section. I was glad to switch, since I got more leg space! Yay me!

On board selfie


We got dinner an hour or two into the flight. I don't know why peeps complain about plane food. I really like it! A three course meal and everything. 
For a starter I got a small piece of salmon and some veggies.
The main I could even choose what I wanted - fish or chicken. I went with chicken. It was marinated in something delicious and there was a small piece of broccoli and some potatoes in it too! It was hot! :D 
For dessert there was cake and tea.

The girl beside me ate like she hadn't had a meal in days. Gulp! It was gone before I was done with my starter! :b

Then we got breakfast.. But it was the same as I got for "lunch" at the first plane.. Hmm.. Not the most interesting food. Some meat and some bread. And ofc the cheese... The damn cheese! Why is there always cheese? It's like; come on peeps! You can live for a few hours without cheese!  

There's one hour till we land and this is first now I check the movies offered on board. Omg I'm so stupid! They have the hobbit 2! And I never went to see it in the movies :'( and Netflix doesn't have it yet...
But it's like 3 hours long, and I've only got one! Buhuuu... :'(

Fancy tv and stuff!


But I, really exited to meet Bella! Bella is a student from RUC (Renmin university red.) and she's been writing me for some days now, like a penpall! It's something the university sat up so that I got one to show me around and such. She keeps telling me how exited she is to meet me, and the closer I get to Beijing, the more exited I get too! It's not really real to me yet.. That I'm gonna be in china for a month! 
But probs we gonna get some food and she'll show me around. I hope she can help me studying for my exams back in dk! And hopefully she'll show me the good places to shop too! :)

Well..  Since I couldn't watch the hobbit, I found some Disney music on the plane playlist. Only bad thing is the damn headphones... But I love Disney music! :D

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment