Sunday 6 July 2014

Shopping

So thursday i had a half Day. Only classes from 8-11:30. 
The early class is still fun and I can do the exercises fine. But the second class was ... Not fun. 90 min of pure chinese that I could not understand. Well.. The most of it I couldn't understand. 

So after class I hurried over to the office and got some papers to drop that course and was told I had to talk to the other teacher before I could get admitted to that course. .. So far so good. 
Then I had some lunch. I picked what I thought looked like chicken, but it was some mushrooms.. Buhu! I didn't like them. So I just had rice and bread for lunch.

Then I went shopping, by my self. On my way to the mall there was this hobo of a chinese man, with an umbrella. He swung it around and tried hitting people, including myself, with it. Not nice. 

I walked two malls thin. Like two (to me) huge malls and some stores under ground connecting the two malls.. And then I got to a supermarket that was my actual destination, to buy some more dried mango! Yummy! But I can't eat that much a day, or my tummy will get upset :/

I found a place selling mango juice with yogurt. Sounded delicious, so I went for it. I think that was my first encounter with bubble juice... Anyways.. There was bits in it and that I did not care for, so I threw it out...

I bought some dresses and different stuff before walking home. 

Then I just came home to my bed and instantly fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment