Sunday 6 July 2014

Friday and the French

I had my regular writing class this morning and after I had my new class: elementary chinese.
This class is so much better for me! I get to use the chinese I know and learn a bit more / refresh what I have forgotten (sadly that's a lot of it) :(

Then I finally made it to my third class: marriage and family in china.
It a chinese teacher but she speaks very well English. She had like 108 slides to go through, but we only went through 40 or so on 3,5 hours. Yes... This is a damn long course! From 2-5:30! Ever Monday,  Wednesday and Friday! Gonna be tough! But it's not all bad. I really like the content of this class so it's all good! I learned a lot of great stuff!

Bad thing is that she gave us a presentation to prepare, and I am in the first group to present. So that would have been Monday. Like only a weekend to prepare. But she postponed it till Wednesday. So we have to hear two presentations on Wednesday. 

After school I call home. Finally got my viber to work, and after that I was like seriously hungry! But I didn't have any more cash and the ATM in the dining hall was broken. So it took me like 45 min to track down some cash. Then I sat down in a cafe on campus called circle. When I'm hungry I get mad. Like.. Really mad and cranky! I now feel sorry for the waiter. 
He didn't have lasagna.. And then I felt like my world broke down... No.. But.. I was pissed... :b
So burger for me and a Heineken. Them I saw 4 guys playing cards, and I was all alone, so I asked if I could join them while eating my dinner. Sure I could. Turned out they were French.

They invited me along for later. They were gonna go see the game (Germany-France) in the city with some friends. Sure.. Why not? They hadn't had dinner, neither their friends, so we went to a street market where they had some food and some beers and then we were gonna take the subway to the bar where we were gonna see the game. Too bad we forgot that the subway closes at like 10:30.. So we decided to walk. Then after some time, they decided to take a cab.. A bit difficult... Ad there were some mistakes made and it was really hard to find the place. I don't know why, but it had to be this specific bar and it look expensive and they smoked inside.. Eww...

Well... It was all in all a good night. Even though France lost, and that night I was French... 

 I was home in my bed at 3 am I think.. Up since 7 am. 20 hours and no nap! ..

I really need to get control of my sleeping..

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment