Monday 7 July 2014

Monday 7/7 2014



I didn't get any sleep last night.. Like maybe.. 2 hours.. Even though I was really tired for the first class I was a happy camper. Bc you. 
I did mess my article up today though. We had to write about what we like about Saturdays and what we usually do on Saturdays. I started out fine: I like Saturdays because I can sleep in. Then I proceeded to write about my school days. Like from 8-12 I have classes and then lunch and so on.. I was half way through the assignment before I realised it and had to start over. By then the time was up and I only handed in "I like Saturdays" and "I'm sorry, I'm really tired" :p haha

Next up was my new class, elementary chinese. She has decided the class into two groups. Advanced beginners and semi beginners. I got on semi beginners and it was lovey and easy. We have to buy a book for this course. This class starts at chapter six in the beginners book and the other class starts at chapter 15 in the next book. I took a look on that one and that seems like (still below) my level back home. So I asked if I can try that class tomorrow. I could. So I bought the book and in my lunch break a prepared chapter 15. It's really weird to have pinyin beneath the characters again. I totally only read the pinyin and not the characters. It was done really fast. I even had time for a power nap!

Well.. Today I dropped the last course. The marriage and family one. Not because it wasn't interesting. It definitely is! Really ! It's just that it takes too much time from me studying chinese language and that is the reason I am here. It is really important to me. 

So yeah.. I dropped it... 

Tonight I'm getting all greased up in fried.. Food. I honestly have no idea what's inside this. Don't think it's anything fish though. I guess is chicken or pork. I don't know :b



Here's a selfie from my lonesome dinner :b

Bonus selfie without the tilted head :o





No comments:

Post a Comment