Wednesday 16 July 2014

A good week!

Now I got all my classes fixed so that I have the right ones. I now have the speaking class first and then the writing class. 

I feel really good about my self now. I feel like I get some thing done right. I'm good in the speaking class and the teacher corrects my tones like I'm crazy or something. But I guess she just do it to help me. Although sometimes it a bit annoying since I feel like a have a way better pronunciation than some of the others and they get "非常好!" (really really good) and I get a mere "好"... But again.. I'm here to learn and I am learning stuff! Even though the pace is really slow for this class compared to how we do it at home! 

This class is a great warmup for the writing class. The teacher talks a lot faster and doesn't always translate to English. So when I've had 90 min chinese talking and listening warmup I can get most of what she says. 

My main goal for being here is actually to get better at understanding what there's being said to me. I can read up on my characters and practice speaking by my self. But not listening and understanding. That's where I'm the most troubled. So I'm getting better! :D
  

No comments:

Post a Comment