Monday 7 July 2014

Weekend

Weekend. Ahhh...

Nope.. Not really... Slept most of my Saturday away.. Actually.. All of it. Typical me! >.< 

Sunday, on the other hand.. Phew! I got up and then I studied.. Say whaaaat? Yeah. For the exams back home. I only did it for an hour or two befor the characters started melting together and I was still really exhausted. I sleep really bad here. My bed is a metal plate with three cm of "mattress" on top.. Yeah. So comfy I could just snuggle there all day!
Wait.. That's what I'm doing.. My body hurts soooo bad. I literally get bruises from sleeping on this bed. Yeah - that's right. On it. Not in it..
My bed.. Oh my lord it's a crappy bed. I miss my own so much!


Well.. After I studied, with Bella! I got back to bed slept for a while.. Them got up to eat dinner. Today's special was spaghetti.. Eating it with chopsticks felt funny :b

And then I met up with my group from my other course: marriage and family in china. We have to do that presentation on Wednesday. They want me to do some of the talking and I clearly doesn't understand the topic. I hope I can either get to understand it, or get out of it being me to do the talking.

I hate doing presentations when I'm not 100% in the stuff. Lol.. That's a lie.. Back at home it's like 50% is enough for me.. But there I also understand the topics.. Well.. It just don't make sense to me for me to present and have a discussion when I'm blank as what we are talking about.. 

The topic is dating in china. And tv shows about dating and whether or not we should judge those who marry for money over love. Not the actual judging. Just wether or not we should judge. Seems weird to me.. 

Well.. Here I am at 4 am.. Can't sleep even though I'm about to die of exhaustion.. I'm down in the hall/reception area. One of the guards is sleeping. The other one watching a show as far as I can hear.
Lol. Sorry for the feet XD 

I have classes from 8:00 till 5:30 tomorrow.. And breakfast is at 7.. It is now 4 am.. Three hours till I have to get up. Great.. Gotta go try and get some sleep.

Super tired selfie from just now. 



--- out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment