Monday 30 June 2014

Arriving In Russia!



So in the plane, I sat by a lot of semi-old chinese women kinda funny...
 since I hadn't slept well on the couch it drifted off all the time and woke up again all the time. 

Then I got to Russia, and I've been here before. Last year I had an 18 hour transit here. In the very same airport. Luckily it's only about 4-5 hours this time.
I wondered around for a bit, looking at all the shops! But they didn't have anything for me :/

Then I sat down at a sorta cafe and had some sort of pancakes, that tasted like sour cream. But I'd was all right. 


Next (I know - weird way around doing it) I had some hot wings from Burger King. They are a lot more HOT than I thought they'd be.


I both hate and love this airport. I can get free wifi and they have plugs so I can charge my phone and iPad, but the food.... So expensive and the cosmetics? Almost as expensive as in Denmark? Then there's really no point in buying them here! 

Selfie before boarding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment