Monday 30 June 2014

Going to the airport

So the whole family drove me out to the airport. Even little wig wig came to say goodbye! (My brother is going by train to my grandparents place and decided to bring wigwig to them. He said goodbye to me in the airport before heading home to them).

I didn't even get a picture of them waving me off. But a lot of pics of wigs getting overwhelmed by getting outside the house!


You are props gonna see a lot of food pics here on, and it starts now!


I got a delicious salmon sandwich from the cph airport 


And some plain old airplane food (haha, pond!)  with some apple juice?? What's the idea of that? Grownass grownups getting the choice between orange and apple juice as a drink for lunch?! What?
Oh, no wait? You could get water too.. Or tomato juice?! (I don't think I will ever get the point of that? Why not drink ketchup?) 



Actually I saw a soft drink car strolling on by, but she didn't offer any of us any? Hmm.. Maybe it was for the 8 VIPs sitting in front ? Business class.. My god! it looks comfy! :b  



No comments:

Post a Comment