Monday 30 June 2014

Packing and stuff

So.. This is some pictures of how i Pack.

I basically just throw a lot of stuff on the ground and then hope I have remembered it all in the end of it.




This time it was a bit different for me, to pack up my stuff. I've just moved away from home, so I still have stuff two different places and I had to count that in too! So I packed all I could find at my new place and then went home to my parents to pack the rest. 
Actually.. They had the suitcase too aaaand they were so sweet to drive me to the airport.
So my sis and big boy Rufus helped me pack my stuff and then I slept on the couch.

I saved a snap before I sent it. It says "kaka and Rufus is helping be pack" 



I didn't get much sleep since I'm so bad at packing and it just takes me foreeeevaaarh to get started on it. So I had about 5-6 hours of sleep. I fell asleep with Rufus so I actually woke up about 5 or something to put him back in his cage.
I'm gonna miss that boy (and wigs!!!) so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment