Thursday 26 June 2014

Hi!

So welcome to my new blog. I've been thinking about creating this blog for some time now, but those few of you who's following my polish blog (nailsbyselina.blogspot.dk) knows that I'm not too good at blogging on a regular basis. But I think this first month is gonna be different! I'm going to Beijing this Monday (30/6) for a one month language school! Yaaay me! Them maybe I can pass my exams? I really hope so! Well, I'm blogging too, because last yeah when I went, they had no Facebook. So I thought this year: hey! Better be prepared! So now I'm blogging.. Oh yea.. Exams.. Me.. Well... I'm selina (hiii selina..) and I'm a bad student. I'm really bad at studying. Like seriously, kick me in my imaginary nuts! I couldn't take my written final (funereal 😔), and blanked both my oral chinese and PALCS (Presentation of Asian Language, Culture and Society, red.) so that's what I'm gone do this summer! Study. First one month in Beijing and then all of August in DK, for my exams in the end of August. And then my next semester starts in September! Woohoo! #Studyhard! My plan is to continue this blog after my month in china and then just relate it to my life as a student. Hope you like it . Yeah layout and stuff will come later! :b Out bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment